xxxkiller lifetime: Today at library Sultanah Bahiyyah UUM .
Wasim The Vizard Leader

My life

My photo
Hueco Mundo, facebook.com/wasimzoro, Malaysia
colapse the system if it suits you..

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Today at library Sultanah Bahiyyah UUM .

1.30pm just waiting for next class which is SBLE1043 english communication II. LOL take this class again. I cant believe im studying again the same class which i take on Diploma. BEL260 which english as a second language. Well that goes nothing, So boring so wait at library first and do some of assignment that given to me that i dislike to do. >.< Do on the last minute always give ecitement for me in a bad way of course. Like I said. this just to make use of my free time. Actually This blog have been abadoned like 4 to 5 years. It was long time ago, in galaxy far far away >.< huu quite dusty some of the good memories. daaaa actually no memory found in this blog . Those in my young age, i can say younger self right,,,,,,,,,, coz my younger self like gag :D it funny to read all those gag so I', copy paste some of them in this blog so i can read it when im bored. lol

0 comments: